Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life

Why can't we see the future?

Why can't we "know" things are going to work out when they are rough?


I just want to know the outcome of my choices, and which one is really the "better" one to make. I want to see each path and how they are going to affect the whole package before I make them.

I want to know why certain things happen the way they do. Why people do the things they do. I want to know it all. I don't know if knowing all of that would make it all easier or much much harder. I am sure that it would be stressful knowing all of it, but dang I want to know. I need to know. I need to know that it all works out and it all "okay" in the end.

People say... That's not possible, you live and learn. But at the cost of what, who? I have to learn to trust myself and the judgements that I make on people and trust that even when it gets hard or tough it is going to work out because I did the very best that I could and that its good enough.



At work we are so lucky to have massage therapist come in a few times and week and we get massages. Its HEAVEN! There is one girl, Lara, who is wonderful. She is so in tune with people and what they need. She called me the other day and gave me such wonderful encouragement. It was inspired for sure. It is times that like that when I know that it's going to be ok. That there have been people placed here on Earth and in my path of life to remind me that there is a plan and a purpose. Even though I may not know the specifics of the plan or purpose, there is one, and I'm on it. Working my tail off to make it be the best!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You do know the specifics....just remember to ask Heavenly Father.

Robbie said...

The path you take may not always lead you to what you think you want, but sometimes those "unanswered prayers" are really what is supposed to happen.

Just remember that when you take the wrong path the best lessons are learned from that. I don't think it matters if you do take the wrong path as long as you learn from the mistake and not do it again.
So don't worry too much about it. You are a very smart person and you make good decisions.

Brittany said...

Here is the answer... In Mat 10 Christ spels out the price of Descipleship to his Apostles... then in Chap 11 vs 28-30 he tells you that after enduring how hard it will be, it tells you hs ow it can be easyier... His Yoke is easy and his burden is light...