Friday, October 17, 2008

Train with The Kids

Blake and Michael
Me and Haylee Boppers
After the test run we did taking the train then dart rail then bus to the fair we ventured out (on the texas/ou weekend) to the fair with the kids. We rode the train and the whole nine yards again. They seemed to enjoy it. I know I did. When we got the the fair my camera battery died... I didn't get many more pictures after this one. I was totally bummed. We had fun. We rode a few rides and played a few games and ate a bunch of "stuff"

I'm so HAPPY that Michael "let" me take the ONE photo of him. He HATES pictures and I LOVE them. So together I have some goofy ones and some that I'm super thankful for.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Look how cute those 2 kids are!
I bet they thought that was so much fun.