Friday, October 17, 2008

The Park

Today we went to the park, at the request of miss haylee boppers. I love it when my sweet baby asks me a question to do something and then I am able to do it. It was such a fun break for the two of us. We swung and ran around. We had slide wars and played photo shoot. It was a good time. The weather is FABULOUS and perfect. I love this time of year and this kind of weather. It makes it so easy to play outside and get in nature. I love it.
Haylee is not such a fan of swings but she deals. She likes it more today then the last. She did discover that you can lay on your belly, she likes to swing that way. I on the other hand LOVE to swing. I could be on a swing all day long and be in heaven. I love feeling the wind blow in my face and the tickle in my tummy. I love it!


"Come on Mommy... Come on Mommy... CHEESE!"

I told her to lay on her belly and go down. I think that she liked it.


More slide time on the twisty slide.


1 comment:

Anjolee said...

These are cute pictures. Y'all look like you had a lot of fun. Rachel, you just don't seem to age. You look just the same to me as you did in high school. That is a compliment.