COLORADO!!
With my most awesome cousins ever..
It is Avery's baptism this weekend. And we are SOOO excited to be able to celebrate this event with her. Her mama is Courtney... whom I love!!
The drive was alright, two days in the car with my sweet haylee was fun, but I'm glad that we are at a stopping point and she has lots of Little's she can play with. Courtney has this great play room and 4 sweet children... one of which is about 8 months older then haylee, so they are having s grand ole time playing dress up and pretend and all kinds of stuff. Its great!!
With my most awesome cousins ever..
It is Avery's baptism this weekend. And we are SOOO excited to be able to celebrate this event with her. Her mama is Courtney... whom I love!!
The drive was alright, two days in the car with my sweet haylee was fun, but I'm glad that we are at a stopping point and she has lots of Little's she can play with. Courtney has this great play room and 4 sweet children... one of which is about 8 months older then haylee, so they are having s grand ole time playing dress up and pretend and all kinds of stuff. Its great!!
2 comments:
I'm soooo happy that you guys could make it! I know the journey here was tough. Thank heavens for short flights home, right!?! ;0)
I love you so much and are really so grateful that you guys came all this way!
It was SO much fun to have you here!!! I'm so glad you were able to come! It was really adorable to watch Haylee play with all her cousins. Hope to see you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment