One afternoon Mike took us to see stonehenge, but only it's here in Texas. I thought it was really cool to see something like this. A man built it to be just like the one over in the UK. Haylee loved it. She ran around and we played and I tried desperately to get a good picture to update the ones in papa's office. She is just so stinking cute and loves to play right now. Its hard to get her to be still and not be funny. So I get alot of funny haylee.
Haylee ALWAYS has a baby with her. She is such a good little mommy. Even though after about 10 minutes here, I was caring baby. (this particular baby has no name and is actually called baby)
3 comments:
i wanna have a photoshoot with haylee! maybe some sunday after church we could find some cool place and meet up???
where is that?
Where in TX is this? It looks so cool! I love "baby", that is a cute name fore her baby doll.
Post a Comment