Monday, January 26, 2009

our FAMILY photos...

The weekend Calan was blessed our good friends the Aranda's came and took our family photos. I love how they all turned out... I can't wait to get some printed. I am also so thankful that this awesome duo now lives CLOSE! Because I can guarantee that I will be calling them again... really soon!!


They are able to capture feelings. This is a tough one because most people can get a smile...but tessa and bubba caught US. They caught the way that we are as a famiy. Not to mention how much fun it was. I esp like this one... we are all making "funny faces" which is one of Haylee's favs!




The PROUD grandparents with the two super cute grandkids...

Real Life Love... going on for 30 years...


Even though not everyone is looking or ready... I love it. I love Haylee's facial expression and how pretty we all are.

5 comments:

that lady said...

awe. i love you rach. You made us feel so special with your words. I really would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do this...maybe I should get serious and start saving my money for a serious camera. Both my brothers are very serious photographers- and bub's sister. I guess it's in our blood.

Steph said...

You do have a very pretty family.

Cee Cee said...

Wow! These pix are peiceless...sooooo cute! Love youand can't wait to see you this weekend!

Robbie said...

I love the pictures. The girl who took the pictures did a great job!

nikko said...

Such a beautiful family and such gorgeous pictures!