There is nothing more fun then hanging out in the stockyards with family for photos... We all got in the jail cell, and when I did my dad told haylee... "look mommy's in jail" she got the saddest face and came running to me. I tried to show her that its for pretend, but she wanted nothing to do with it. Later when we were in the car she pulled my arms around her and told me that I am not supposed to go to jail, that I'm supposed to be with haylee forever. It was SOOO sweet. I love her.
3 comments:
Oh that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! She loves her mommy :)
OHHH, she loves her mommy!
The picture is adorable... and she already knows jail is NOT a place for mommy! So, so cute!
We send our love from Mexico!
Post a Comment