There is a special bond that is shared between these two petty's. Haylee loves her Uncle Brett and gosh he loves her too. They were playing so funny the other night. She actually has been a hoot lately. He asked Haylee is she wanted an upside down kiss... of course she JUMPED into his arms and they began... but as he would go in for the smooch she would jerk back and crack up laughing. It was very funny.
5 comments:
I just heard the news that Brett and Britt are moving here. Great news for us...but so sad for you guys. Haylee is gonna miss "uncle Betty"...sad :( Maybe we will just have to drag all yall up here more often;)Why can't the whole fam just move on up??????!!!!!!
Very cute pictures. Its fun to see them together.
Little Haylee is so adorable. How can one girl be cuter each time I see her. I miss you guys.
Love n' hugs
Rachel, you are a glowing mom! Your little girl is a spitting image of you. And I can't believe Brett has a family of his own too! I'm so glad to see pictures of your happy life!
So adorable! They sure are cute together! And he is a good daddy! You've got to blog from our weekend! And email me those pictures when you get a chance! Love you!
Post a Comment