Sunday, October 4, 2009

Funday Sunday

Today we had a little work party... We went out to my bosses house to watch the Cowboys game and hang out all day long. We got out there about 12 or 1230 and stayed till 630 or 645. He has a four wheeler and a few utility vehicles, for a lack of a better description. We kissed the kids goodbye and had a good day. Haylee LOVED playing and Chade had a BLAST with the other older kids out on the riding toys. Everyone was SOO muddy because it has been raining here alot lately. But they had fun and the mud washes out. It always fun to get away from the office and bond with the others. We were able to chat and cook and eat and just have a good time. I really like the people that I work with... all of them. I like how we are all friends and we just get along. Crystal got a picture of us... so I am gonna have to try to steal it from her.

No comments: