
Ever since we have gone to the zoo, one of our FAVORITE places to go, we have taken pretty much the same pictures. I will have to one day post the same ones side by side so we can all see, and cry, at the change in my BIG girl.
The monday after our trip from Utah I woke up with NO VOICE. I haven't felt sick or anything, just no voice. Haylee at first cried, she was worried that I wouldn't be able to talk again ever. So needless to say, I went to work monday morning and then I was sent home... can't really do my job if I can't talk! So then today I woke up and still NO SOUND coming from my mouth. Tonight I have sound... it's just a bit scratching and it cracks, but I can talk!
So with the last two days off me and Haylee have spent alot of time together. Today we went to the zoo. I think maybe being outside in the cold helped to get my voice back. We weren't there very long, but it was very fun. We have season passes and so we will go every once in a while, even if it is only for a hour or so... it's fun.

I know.. this is Brittney's FAV place to go... oh wait... I mean Haylee's favorite. Today there was hardly anyone there, so it was very empty and that was nice not to fight for a space.

I had a good day with my little... She's a VERY good little girl and I am so blessed and lucky to have her as my very own daughter.


3 comments:
Some people have to work
I love the that baby elephant spot, we miss our fun zoo. and you guys. Haylee is a doll!
She is so sweet!
Post a Comment