Today has been a good day. I woke up to my little princess snuggling in bed with me... we all woke up in good moods, got ready, and took off to meet up with Adam's family for the beginning of Thanksgiving feasting and loving on family members. Me and Haylee had matching shirts from Old Navy... The colors were reversed, but they matched, it was really cute! We ate and talked and passed the babies around... it was FUN!
We came home... I made banana split cake... Chade got picked up by his mom :( and we left to go to my parents house. We ate a little bit more and then sat around the table looking at all the Black Friday ads. All us girls are getting up to be at Old Navy by 3am! Then we will make our way to Target, Wal-Mart, Kohls, Best Buy, and where ever else we think we have to go. We are even taking Calan and Haylee with us... Yes we are THOSE parents who are taking the children out at 2am! I think it's going to be alot of fun...
We ended the night with Haylee feeding Calan, the Wii came out and there was bowling. We watched Calan meet Aaron's dogs, Max and Dax, and just sat around and talked. All in all I think the day went well... and I am so thankful for all those that I was able to spend the day with.
p.s. the battery on my camera is dead... and I have NO IDEA where my battery charger is... BOO!
3 comments:
I too am that parent that brings her child shopping. We went to Toys R US at midnight and then went to stand in line for old navy 3 am opening. I was standing in the crowd and I heard some girl telling a story about her 14 year old asking to do and she said no. I thought, hmmmm not me, I did not say no. However, he was quite grouchy by 6 am and 6 hours straight of shopping and no sleep.
Someone needs to buy you a spare battery charger for christmas - lol! Your little one is growing so fast!
Ok, a whole month and nothing new? Have you been in a cave?
Post a Comment