We are in Utah for a total team training for work... This is my girl Crystal on the plane... we are getting ready to take off.
Crystal and Megan, our FAV lab girl... we surprised Crystal and had a hummer limo for Friday night. Her birthday was earlier this week. It was SO awesome and such a surprise. We have always loved Meg... but after getting to meet her and hang with her we really LOVE meg!
Stormye (Dr. B's wife), Crystal, and Me... these girls are awesome... we are headed to Park City for our dinner... in the limo... it was SO much fun!
This was the first morning... I LOVE utah and the mountains... it was really cute because these girls haven't ever been here and they are in awe. I suppose that I take for granted being able to travel and being able to come here so often. The coolness of the air, the smell, the mountains, the everything. We wanted to get everyone... but I suppose at least getting these girls is alright, cause I freaking LOVE them. After spending so much time with them this weekend we have all really gotten to know each other and it's been so nice. We have laughed so hard that we have cried... its so much fun.
Oh and the training... yeah it was TOTALLY AWESOME. The absolute BEST I have ever been to!
3 comments:
I wish I could have seen you! Hey why am I not on your blog list ;) HOpe you had fun in good old Utah!
I am so glad you had fun and so sorry I could not come visit you.
Missed you soooooo much
Post a Comment