This year Haylee was Cinderella and grandma made her dress. I curled her hair, did her make up and she even had sparkles in her hair. I think tit turned out beautiful and it was much prettier then any other Cinderella dress out there. Friday night we went to her school they had a halloween party. They do it every year, trunk or treat, carnival games that each class does. It is always fun. Especially when Haylee gets to "hang" with her buddies.
Saturday we went trick or treating that night... but it wasn't as good as last year. She liked it.. then we went over to grandma and papa's house so she could show them her whole get up. She did get the remainder of the candy from them... so she has a FULL bag.
She now wants a princess party so she can wear her costume again and everyone can come dressed as princesses.
7 comments:
very cute and a princess party sounds just perfect
Oh she looks so pretty!
Too cute. McK wanted to be Cinderella, but had to settle for a butterfly.
Your mom made that?
Wow!
She looks so cute and the costume is great! I sure miss having a little kid at Halloween time.
I almost forgot....
I finally updated my blog, you should read it. You don't have to approve this comment (so that it is not posted on your blog), but when you get married Matt says you have to get married when the mavericks are playing so that after your wedding he can go to a game. Funny isn't he?
I wish that I could still dress up as a princess :) Haylee is very cute.
She was so beautiful!!!! I am glad we got to hang out for that not-so-productive walk around the block! At least we got to talk for a moment! That was the best.
Post a Comment