Saturday, March 12, 2011

1766 Days

Can you imagine NOT talking to somebody for that long?
Especially if you were really close?

That is 4 Years, 11 Months and 1 Day

That is a long time to not get to talk to my little sister Meridith.

Death sucks. There is nothing good about it. I know it is very selfish to want her here now... The other day I looked up on facebook this boy that she knew in college. I think they went out a few times... I know he gave her a flower. I was kinda sad to see he was married and had a really cute baby. I am happy for him... but sad for myself and sad for my sister. It just goes to show how life goes one... even when one passes. That people continue to live and breathe and meet people and fall in love. I really am happy for him... but just sad for myself. I wish I had a sister who had babies. I wish I could be in the room with her... I wish that we could do sister things together. I wish alot of things...I guess I will just keep wishing... a wish that will never come true.

No comments: