Sunday, March 27, 2011

Full of Family Weekend!

This weekend was packed full of family. Friday was Nelly's birthday. Nelly is Ryan's Wifey (Ryan = Adam's Brother). We cooked out at Nana's house... Pork Chops and Fajita meat on the grill. YUM! We had a pinata full of candy. I am not sure who was more excited about that one... Nelly or Haylee or Will (ryan and nelly's  year old son) We stayed late and rode bikes and enjoyed the awesome weather we have had!

Saturday Adam let me sleep in till after NOON! I could NOT believe that I slept that late. I guess I really needed it because I felt SOOO good! We then went to lunch at Chili's and then did a little shopping. We went to Carnival, which is a local grocery store leaning more towards a mexican flare store! It was much cheaper and since we were doing street tacos for dinner we needed some of the more mexican flared type foods... They have much fresher produce and ALOT cheaper! That night Chad and the kids came over and ate and then Becki when she got off work. They left kinda early and then I crashed! I guess I was needing some sleep this weekend! Of course I forced our poor poor children to clean house this day.

Sunday Brett and Brittany blessed my sweet nephew Reagan. Me and Haylee got up early and went to church. It was awesome to sit down and Calan got all excited and said mama and ran over to me. He calls all of us mama... NOT to be confused with mama that he calls his mommy... it is different. He then sat in between me and maymay (haylee) and we read books! I love that little boy... there is something so sweet about him... BUT do not be fooled... he is a little toot! I love watching him be a stinker!

Tonight we grilled out hamburgers and I made mac and cheese and beans! Success! Everyone ate and was VERY happy with dinner. They kept saying how good everything was! Which is always a bonus when feeding these picky kiddos!

No comments: