Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things I never want to forget about my...

Haylee

1. She has the most beautiful hair!
2. She loves finding old clothes of hers and wearing them... even if she is 5 and it a size 24 month one piece outfit.
3. She doesn't know how to be quiet. She talks or sings constantly if she is awake.
4. She can mess a room up... FAST!
5. Awesome and vivid imagination.
6. Too smart for her own good.
7. Has enough "babies" to fill an entire day care by herself.
8. Stubborn... I don't know where she gets that from.
9. Remembers everything.
10. She sleep walks till she finds her mommy... cause she is my sweet girl... and we both sleep better when we are together.
11. She's a fighter.
12. Awesome at Wii games... she will kick your butt in boxing!
13. Enjoys watching all Leap Frog movies and picks them over all others.

She is an absolute doll to be around... even when she is fake crying because her mean mean mommy is making her clean up her room! It wouldn't be SOOO messy if she didn't change clothes a thousand times in one day.. that I see anyways! I sure love her.. she is my world!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Great post! She is amazing. You are lucky to be her Mama.