Saturday, October 20, 2007

Haylee's Words

I have been in a slump lately... and now the month is almost over and this will make the 4th entry this month.

Haylee says some of the cutest things... I wish that I had a recorder so that when another cute something shows it self from the mouth of baby I could catch it. Brett (uncle bett) is in town right now and he can get her to say a bunch of funny things... like

Mike Wasoski (from monsters inc)

SO CUTE...

Big Buildings (we were driving to Dallas and she LOVED all the big buildings, she wanted to go inside them all. Its so cute.)

School Bus (she LOVES school buses, tonight we saw several, she was happy)

The Barney song... I love you You love me We're a Happy Family... yeah that one. I have been singing that one to her for a long time. And now it has been claimed as "mommy's song" Only I can sing it to her. If ANYONE else even starts singing it she freaks out and yells... NO MOMMY'S SONG. And then looks at me all sweet and starts to sing it to me. I LOVE IT. It is surely a precious moment in motherhood.

She must be learning psychology at day care. She comes up to me when she wants something and looks up at me all cute and then asks the question while shaking her head yes at me. Its so funny.


While I am on the topic of babies... I have a dear friend who just went though a pretty hard week with losing a baby. If we can all remember to pray for those who need it, and thank our Heavenly Father for the healthy ones for which we have been blessed with. I know that I am lucky...

2 comments:

nikko said...

Cute! I wished P talked more. It's so fun to see them noticing the world around them more.

Anjolee said...

Cuteness! Sweet Haylee...I loved the part about the Mommy Song.
I will remember your friend.