This was just a super cute outfit that she wore one day. It was so cute on her that I just couldn't resist taking a few more moments to snap a photo, but she could not put her milk down.
She got this balloon when she went to Keller Fest with Uncle Aaron and Kimmie. It was an octopus, the most cool balloon that I have ever seen, she LOVED it.
FRIENDLY, THIRSTY, AND LEARNING TO COPY
She is so funny, she is starting to watch other kids and then copy what they are doing. Audrey is one of her most favorite kiddos to copy.
SO GOOD... EVEN DURING A BORING BREATHING TREATMENT
If only it would clear up... but she is so good. She likes to hold it herself. She sits there and watches wiggles, its super cute.
GROWING... SHE CAN TOUCH FINGER TIP TO FINGER TIP IN THE DOORWAY
This fingertip picture was just taken... this will be a growing picture... she can just barely touch the two sides tonight. She is so proud of her self... or I am so proud of my sweet baby growing up so perfect.


5 comments:
What a cutie pie! You are lucky that she even sits still for breathing treatments. My boys are all over the place, batting the thing away from their face and screaming!
She is getting so big. It's hard to believe she's almost 2!
cutie patootie!
Wow, precious and growing up!
CUTE! I LOVE THIS BLOG. She is adorable and those are great pics! You are capturing so much for her!
Love the boots!
I can't believe she just sits there for breathing treatments. What a good girl. Can she come teach my kids how to sit still?
Post a Comment