Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thankful

Today was a day that I was shown just how much I have in my life to be thankful for.

1. Haylee. She is such a joy in my life. She is so smart. Has a huge heart. and she is mine.
2. My Mother... Robin. She is so strong and does it all. She serves with a smile on her face. She made amazing dinner tonight and it was hot and ready when me and haylee got home from the doctor.
3. Doctors... haylee is having a tough time kicking this latest sinus infection...
4. Brittany... she is so easy going and sweet. Brett went to play basketball tonight so she was stuck with me. We went to walmart (mal-mart as haylee calls it) to get haylee's 2nd round of antibiotics. We then went to Starbucks on Brett's dime and got some SUPER YUMMY caramel apple spice (or cider for us town folk)
5. A warm house, a big bed, and a family who loves me. They are all so great in their own way and give me just what I need. I love them all.
6. My car. It is just big enough to become the mess that it is... and yet it is still small enough to still fit everywhere... Let's just say I have wanted it for a long time and now I have it.
7. My job. I kinda happened upon it when I did. My old job was not so stable and SUCH A LONG DRIVE... and then I fell into where I am now. I work for some really awesome people and just love it.

6 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

there is nothing like counting our blessings to make us happy
you do have a very nice family

Lana said...

good list!
You do have a cute car, and cute girl :)

Can I have your sugar cookie recipe when you get a chance?

Anjolee said...

God is so good! He knows just what we need. It is a good reminder for us all to count our blessings everyday. I am so glad you have precious Haylee Baby. It is so obvious that she was made just for you and brings you so much joy! You are a great Mommy!

Robbie said...

You know what I am thankful for? BLOGS. I get to take a look into your life when ever I want.
You have a very good family and a very cute girl....
AND I am ever so thankful you stayed in TX, life is much better for you there. Even though I miss you a ton and think about you all the time!

utmommy said...

I love thankful lists! Sounds like you have much to be thankful for. Haylee is absolutely adorable.

Britni said...

I love the fact that you're thankful for Britt but not Brett :)