I have neglected blogging... and for no good reason.
Why must babies be sick? Esp when they have been such good little babies? So for the past week, maybe a little longer, haylee has been especially fussy at night. Trying to get her to bed, and then all through the night. Tuesday night was the worst. It was then that I knew something just wasn't right. She didn't sleep hardly at all... And when she was sleeping, it was being held a certain way ON TOP OF ME!!! She would just cry the saddest little cry ever... I asked her if she was hungry or thirsty or if her ear hurt. Hungry... YES... Thirsty... NO... ear... YES. So She had yogurt at 1230 or 1 in the morning and then we went to the doc. A double ear infection... NO FUN I tell ya. He gave me pain med ear drops, antibiotics, and then said she will be fussy and in pain, Tylenol... So the rest of the week has been spent at home. She sounds all froggy. After the doc on wed we went and say the monkeys at the zoo. When we went last time we bought the season pass, and she LOVES monkeys. She was perfectly content, going in, seeing the monkeys and going home. It was super fun and cute. But I knew we needed to get her hone.
I will be better... I promise.
2 comments:
I hate sick babies. NO fun. I hope she gets feeling better soon!
So sad! Mckenzee never can sleep with an ear infection either.
It's so sad for them. Poor Haylee! I hope she feels better soon. Way to cheer her up with the monkeys!
Post a Comment