Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Repeat

I know that many of those pictures are already on here... but we are having camera problems :( so until we get that one fixed there will be no new pictures... oh wait britt is here and I can steal her camera!

I hate it when camera's break... It did however force me to get out the video camera... And let me tell you, I got the cutest videos of the little munchkin this fine COOL fall evening... If only I could figure out how to post that one... hhhhmmmm

I have a myspace and I updated that fun thing tonight... I made that slide show for there and thought that I would add it here too. So sorry you have to view the same photo's twice... but admit it... shes to cute and its all good!

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Thanks for your nice words I appreciate it and you .

Joyismygoal said...

left you another award on my blog

nikko said...

Broken camera = no fun!

Robbie said...

They may be repeats, but they are just as cute the second time around.