Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a Long Weekend

This has been a really long weekend. From putting furniture together with my family all night Friday till 12am to the craft fair on Saturday to hanging around the house on Sunday. This weekend was conference which always means hanging around the house.

The craft fair was good for my buddies... but I only made 8 bucks. And 5 of that is going to vanessa since she paid for the booth. It was small and outside, it was raining and then not and it was very very muggy and hot. It was fun and I learned alot. We are doing another one that will be much bigger and inside, which will be SOO MUCH better. And I will have much better selling items. And the ones that we had there will be packaged much better for a more buying appeal. It was fun though to hang out with my Amy... shes a blast!!

Tomorrow is Columbus day, and day care is closed. So that means I will have to stay home for most of the day and play with Haylee Baby. Oh bummer..... Hobby Lobby here we come.. and be prepared for some serious damage, just kidding!!

3 comments:

utmommy said...

Enjoy your day with your sweet little girl!

Robbie said...

Columbus day off, I am jealous!
When ever you have time you will have to come visit. I was thinking that maybe I will try to come visit in May, after I graduate!

{B}dreamy said...

Wait, did I miss something? What did you take to the booth? *B