So I took her into the doctor... despite the serious urge to pop those suckers myself. My ped is awesome. He is so smart and not a chance taker. I love him. The drive is a little far, but so worth going to someone that I have total faith in.
When he looked at her little foot he said that it was normal and that there was nothing to worry about. These are fire ant bites. He said that the urge to pop them is totally normal. He then told me that if I paid a co-pay to go get it back and that they were NOT charging me for the second visit because I had just been there the night before.
They have all mostly popped now. I did help a few, because they do seem to heal, or at least look like they are healing, faster. I have forced her to let me wash them and keep neosporin on them. As well as socks with her crocs. (what an awesome fashion statement I know)
I do have updated pictures. I will get them on here when I get the memory card from the camera.
But I am glad that it was not some serious toxic reaction and she is not loosing her foot or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment