This is so-o-o precious...You're lucky that somebody thought to take a picture. I wish Mya would nap with me... P.S. I'm glad you found me, cant wait to stay tuned in to your blog.
What a sweet picture. That is one you can treasure forever! I can't believe it's been two years. So glad that your family is so strong and so together.
4 comments:
That is such a sweet picture. You two are so cute!
That is so adorable! Your hair is a cute color too--did you highlight it or something?
This is so-o-o precious...You're lucky that somebody thought to take a picture. I wish Mya would nap with me...
P.S. I'm glad you found me, cant wait to stay tuned in to your blog.
What a sweet picture. That is one you can treasure forever! I can't believe it's been two years. So glad that your family is so strong and so together.
Post a Comment