Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome Home!

I got home Sunday night. It was such a good trip, ending with me getting to the airport and the earlier flight had been delayed, so with a little trot in my step I made it home much earlier then I had planned. I was so glad to see my sweet baby girl, as she had stayed home. I am so lucky and my mom brought her through security. I hugged on her and she gave me MILLIONS of kisses. It was so sweet. However... despite how stinking cute she is... she had to act out a little bit that night and throw me a welcome home fit. My dad (papa) laid on the couch with his hands on his ears. So with my NEW camera... I caught a cute fit thrower face on camera... so when she is old and gray she can see how cute she is!



Poor Papa

And it all gets better from here!


I know she will LOVE this angel!!

No comments: