They are so cute together!
so cute! I'm glad you had a fun trip and got back safe. We remembered Monday and then when I talked to your mom I felt dumb for not saying anything. Sounds like a good day though (considering)I wish you came to the zoo with us. The whole time Lu kept saying "where baylee".Did you pick strawberries?
how cute they are together cute contrast
Cute pictures!!!Glad you enjoyed your trip.
Haylee is so grown up! And so pretty :) Sounds like you had a fun trip!!
Hi you need to post dear :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so cute together!
so cute! I'm glad you had a fun trip and got back safe.
We remembered Monday and then when I talked to your mom I felt dumb for not saying anything. Sounds like a good day though (considering)
I wish you came to the zoo with us. The whole time Lu kept saying "where baylee".
Did you pick strawberries?
how cute they are together cute contrast
Cute pictures!!!
Glad you enjoyed your trip.
Haylee is so grown up! And so pretty :) Sounds like you had a fun trip!!
Hi you need to post dear :)
Post a Comment