Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Idaho Bound

Tomorrow morning I am going to go to Idaho to be with my best friend who is graduating from college! I am so very proud of her. I am leaving Haylee behind with her grandma... which I have done before for my other best friend's wedding... but that was when she was little and didn't know really... This time she knows.

Tonight I got my suitcase out to pack and this was our little conversation:

H: "whats that?

M: "a suitcase"

H: "for you to go to work??"

M: "No Im going to utah"

H: "and me to?"

M: "No, you are gonna stay here with gama"

H: "No I go to ooh-ta with ooh" (utah with you)

M: "No you stay here with gama and have tons of haylee gama fun"

H: "No I go with my mommie"

Yeah... talk about being sad. It will not be fun for her. Graduation and a rushed trip to her. Not so much for me, but it just will be better. Besides that she is fighting this sinus infection and I am not ready for her to take a turn for the worse up there. We went back to the doc today and got more drugs for her.

I will miss the little girl, I mean just look at her. She is stinking cute! But I am looking forward to spending time with my bff Robbie too... Are you ready for me girl?

5 comments:

nikko said...

Ooh! Have a great trip!

Lana said...

Have FUn! A few days to yourself is a treat and Haylee will be great!

Steph said...

Will you have any spare time while you are up here? We'd love to come see you wherever you are at!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh have fun Haylee will have fun w/ Gamma

Robbie said...

I am so happy you came to see me! My in-laws said "I can see why she is your best friend she is such a nice girl" and I said I know. I love her and told them about you taking care of me! I could not say thank you enough for being there.