Not to worry this is not the meningitis in which he can die or loose life functions. The neurologist was confident that brett's life is not in danger nor are his functions of life (sight, sound, walking, talking, etc)
I thought that I would clarify for those who get all worried life myself.
9 comments:
Still praying. thanks for the update. I have been thinking about him.
Oh my gosh, I will be praying for Brett. Hope he will be fine soon. I miss you guys a lot and love all of you.
Natalie
We're glad to hear that everything is going to be okay. It's always nice to have a diagnosis. Hopefully he will recover quickly. We will be praying for him!
Thank goodness for the world of blogs...we have been soooo worried. Thank you for posting updates and keep them coming! We'll be participating in the family fast tomorrow and praying for a speedy recovery. How about all of your familys' exposure to the menengitis...is it contageous? I was worried about Brittany and baby. Love you all tonz!
Thank goodness. We fasted for him yesterday. and prayed for Britt. I hope he feels great soon.
Love you
Oh Rachel, I hope all gets better. That is so much for your little family! Let me know if there is anything I can do and how things are going.
Thanks for the update! We'll be praying for him and Britt and hope that things get better soon.
I'm glad to hear that he will be ok, even if it's a hard road. We'll keep all of you in our prayers!
Just talked to my dad and sounds like Brett is feeling much better! That is a relief! Hope you guys are all doing okay! Love you!
Post a Comment