Which I knew that they would. I have always had a testimony of prayer ever since I was very little, 5 years old is one specific memory that I have actually.
But Brett is showing signs of improvement. In fact tonight my dad said that you woudln't even know he has been so sick with how he was acting tonight. I didn't go to the hopsital since I have been neglecting my life the last little while.
He has had another spinal tap. Well two of them since the last time that I posted. Today his pressure was only 28, which is still very high, but down from 48 thats pretty good. He is not taking so much pain meds and is doing alright without them.
He has been eating, a little, starting with a jamba juice that JOY brought to him. It was so perfect and so nice. It started him asking for them and now he is eating some.
We are hoping that he will be coming home soon. The hopsital staff has been wonderful, and the neurologist espically.
He still has a slight headache, and it comes a litle harsher every now and then, but for the most part hes alright. His liver enzymes have been up a little bit, but thats from the high dose of pain meds that he has been getting. Today they did another MRI to see if part of this started in his sinuses. We have learned alot about menegitis... WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!! I can not stress how important this is, it could be a reason that he got sick.
Thank you to all of you that have prayed and fasted for my brother and my family. I believe that it has helped to speed the recovery along and given peace to my sister in law and my mother.
5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear he's doing a little better at least. It was pretty scary when Joy first told us he had meningitis. I'll definitely make sure and wash my hands from now on. I don't need any more problems that I already have to deal with.
Thanks for keeping us updated Rachel. We will continue to pray for him.
I am jumping w/ joy e woo hoo It is what we all do for the people we love
I had hoped for an update today! Thank you for keeping us posted. We're still praying for you guys. And I've started making it a habit to help David wash his hands every time I change his diaper at the same time I do. Glad I have! We'll keep doing that!
I am so glad that things are on the uphill side now. How stressful!!! I hope that things continue to go well for him--tell him we love him and are still praying for him!!
Post a Comment