Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meridith

I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have been taught by my parents... I know she is close to me and I know that she is with me. I know that I will get to see her again one day, and I can't wait. She is my best friend and I miss her so much. Its been so long, and it's only going to be longer.

I look forward to the day when I too pass the veil and am able to understand everything and know why this has to hurt so much. Why must we go through such intense pain?

4 comments:

nikko said...

((Hugs))

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oooooooohhhhh :( sending love your way

Anonymous said...

I love you and send you a big hug!
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I still think of her often, maybe with D getting married, etc.

Where would we be without the Plan of Happiness?

Rob U