Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Im Nuts

In the midst of all this craziness, I actually have snapped pictures, including the birthday celebration pie that we all enjoyed last night in the hospital for my mother. I will get those posted soon, so be watching for them!

3 comments:

Lana said...

so Brett's doing better?!

Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Robbie said...

Rachel, I just can't stress enough of what a wonderful person you are. I was reading through some of your older blogs and you are an amazing person.
You have always been such a caring person and always there in a pinch to make things better or brighter or you just know what to say. You are a great sister, I am glad to hear that Brett is doing better.

Thank you for all the great comments you post on my blog. Every time I post I look the next day to see what kind of comment you have left.

Your family is so lucky to have you in their lives as am I. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great friend. You are wonderful and I am so happy that we are friends.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

you are so sweet to me I cry