HAYLEE!
This morning was classic!
She slept in her bed last night till about 3 am and came and crawled in bed with me. When I got up she didn't like that to much. She sleeps UNDER me. Well not literally but it is so close that it may as well be under me. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and all I did was turn on the light. She started to do the sleepy wine. I went into the living room to grab a clean towel and she is jumping out of bed. She shuts all the doors. She apparently was NOT ready to get up and did not like the lights in her face. I wish that I could of caught the dirty look that I got for waking the princess! Guess she has to learn some time. But by the time I was done in the shower she was happy and ready for the day. She's got some kind of attitude!
This morning was classic!
She slept in her bed last night till about 3 am and came and crawled in bed with me. When I got up she didn't like that to much. She sleeps UNDER me. Well not literally but it is so close that it may as well be under me. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and all I did was turn on the light. She started to do the sleepy wine. I went into the living room to grab a clean towel and she is jumping out of bed. She shuts all the doors. She apparently was NOT ready to get up and did not like the lights in her face. I wish that I could of caught the dirty look that I got for waking the princess! Guess she has to learn some time. But by the time I was done in the shower she was happy and ready for the day. She's got some kind of attitude!
2 comments:
thats funny
Patrick was the same way. You did not wake him until he was good and ready. He is still that way. In the morning we don't talk for the first 20 minutes and if he happens to fall asleep in the afternoon and I wake him up he kicks and screams like a 2 year old. I should record, won't that be a fun to show him later!
Post a Comment