Sunday, February 22, 2009

photo tag

Courtney had this tag on her blog... and it sounded kinda fun. You take the 4th file and the 4th photo on your computer, post it, and tell the history.

Last summer my mom was at girls camp and she needed some things for her lesson/talk one night. So me and Haylee went out there to take her the stuff. We stopped and got several bags of suckers to take it out there for all the girls. Well Haylee was super stoked about the whole thing. We got there as they were finishing dinner and she walked up and down the isles handing out a sucker to each and every girl of the entire stake. It was very cute, and she very quickly became the center of attention.

This is a fun and easy tag... so I tag my mommy, britty, robbie, tx mommy, and nikko.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, she is sooooooo cute!

Marbear said...

Rachel,
I'll make you a deal. I will continue to post frequent updates of Calan baby if you will update your blog frequently on your life and your adorable baby girl. I miss you guys!