Monday, February 2, 2009

Ice Skating

While we were in Colorado Liz, my cousin, had an ice skating competition. Which was awesome for us, because that meant that we were able to go watch her skate. I have always heard how awesome she is, but holy cow... I got to witness it, and Haylee Girl is in LOVE with skating. She ran around and skated the rest of the time. And I can't wait to take her.
She fell in the snow and her bum was wet. She wanted me to take a photo of it... so here it is!
There was hardly any snow, in fact there wasn't snow at all. There was a little bit where the sun never hit, and she took advantage of it and played in it. I wish we lived in snow.

On the bridge... look close behind her and you can see the mountains.

1 comment:

Cee Cee said...

Doncha just LOVE snow and mountains...you COULD live here:)