Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am OFFICALLY...

the worst mom ever.

Tonight me and haylee went to the store to get milk on the way home. She was walking along not paying a bit of attention and BAM I opened the back door and knocked her flat on her back. Her face immediately started to swell up and now she has about a two inch line down her forehead by her eye. I feel horrible!!! Then when I was giving her a bath I noticed the back of her thigh is swollen and she has red marks on her leg and she told me that her bum and back were hurting. I gave her motrin and she ate dinner. She has since told me that her head is feeling better because she ate her dinner.

I can't believe I knocked my kid over with the car door flat on her back!!



I would love to get a picture of it... but apparently this is now a game of taking pictures and she just won't smile for the camera! She would rather hide!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

You are not the worst mom. Things like that happen all the time. And this won't be the last time you fell like you are the worst mom!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Everyone has accidents girl --i was in a car accident w/ mine so,...