Love You Mary.........
******edited to add... Mary is a hoot. She is so cute and fun and exciting to be around. While we were at Liz's competition a good dancing song came on and miss
mary started dancing. She is actually a good dancer, but was being totally goofy. I like this video because you can see why I love her so much. She's just FUN. If you listen really close you can hear her ask me if I'm taking video of just still pictures... and
I'm pretty sure she is going to kill me for posting this...
ok i mean she is, i already got the threat in my comments. I still love you
girly.
3 comments:
Rachel!!! I can't believe you actually posted that! Ok fine, I am so posting that picture of you and Kim at the baby shower!
She's gonna love that you actually posted this! Hilarious:)
hey rachel its mackenzie webb my mom let me get a blog so i wanted to say hi
Post a Comment