Yesterday was National Single Awareness Day (aka Valentine's Day).
My day will go down in the books as a good one.
I bought new living room furniture for our apartment. Which I love.
Then I went on a date with a new boy... and I had a really good time......
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun on your date! I miss you like crazy! When are you going to come visit us? I will be down there on the 7th for the wedding and we absolutely must go to Spring Creek BBQ! Love you!
New furniture for your apartment?? And a date with a new boy???
I think we need to catch up more. Call me sometime!
New furniture and a new boy? Fun stuff!
I want details about the date...fun! And you've GOTTA post pix of your new furniture! Good things are happening:) I love good news:) Miss you!
Post a Comment