Sunday, October 11, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion

Last night with my 10 year high school reunion. Class of 1999. It seems like yesterday that we were just teenagers, running around with no care or worry. Michelle has been my friend forever. She is that one person that I will always be friends with. It doesn't matter how much time passes in between the times that we see each other, its as if there was one night. I love her and miss her living far from me... I mean Tyler is only a few hours, but its not a hop skip and a jump.

Last night was pretty cool, I have such bad anxiety over things like that... but I dealt with it. It was really neat to see all the people that we went to school with and how people have changed and grown up. Everyone looked good. I don't think anyone looked bad... The group that put it all together did a great job. They really planned out all the details really well and everything went so smooth.



These pictures were taken after we got back to my house. I had Adam take one of us... he said he only would if we were picking each others noses... so we did! Without hesitation. The only bad part of the night is when Michelle went to leave someone backed into her car. I mean how rude is that to back into a car and not leave a note or anything. She takes is so well, I would be a mess, but she's a tough cookie. She has always had a hit me mobile. Love You Chelle...

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

How fun! And....that is one of the craziest, funnest nose-picking pictures ever! :)