Sunday, October 25, 2009

Haylee the Photographer

My little bug loves to take pictures. She would carry my camera everywhere if I would let her. She takes a picture of EVERYTHING! I love it... she has started to turn the camera around and likes to take pictures of herself. She told me the other night to get next to her and she took our photo. Meridith was the same way. That girl LOVED herself and we have million of photos to prove it. Many of them she took her self. When she died we lost her camera, and we were really bummed. It had some of the last photos of our time with her, but we have her computer which has most all of them... what a treasure to have all those pictures of her time in Idaho at school, here with her friends in Texas and all the ones with her family. I am glad that Haylee has the love for the camera and taking pictures like that. I love the documentation of our daily life and any other event that we have going on. I love my daughter and I miss my sister.


I can see how we look alike in this picture... but I don't usually see that very often. She is so beautiful... but I'm not biased or anything!

She held out the milk jug and was so proud that she could take a picture of the milk.

Poor little baby all she wanted to do was take a picture of the stove and the steam that was coming from the pans... I kept sticking my face in front of the camera right before it clicked and she would get so mad at me. I laughed the whole time and finally let her get it... but it was really funny.

Haylee took this one too.... and I like it!

This was the first picture that she took when she got my camera... she positioned the bear in front of summer and it was really cute. Haylee says that summer is her baby girl.. I would have to agree. I love summer! She is so beautiful and sweet and calm. She's a good doggie.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

My niece does the same thing! She is 13 and is always taking pictures of herself. We will be on a trip with my sister and you will here the camera go off and you turn and look and there is cute little Kelsie posing for a pic of herself! I love it.