Monday, October 19, 2009

New Shoes

Tonight we went to get some new shoes... well it didn't start out this way, but it ended up this way. In fact all 4 of us got some new shoes. Haylee got some black DC's and Chade got white Adidas. Even me and Adam got some new shoes... Adam informed me that the new shoe fetish is beginning again. Haylee is stoked about her new shoes and didn't even want to take them off tonight. It was pretty cute!

Check out our new shoes!

Taking pictures to send to others! I know we are super mondo lame! But I love it... and the kids eat it up! What can I say... we love us some new shoes!

It was by chance that I got this picture. Haylee wanted to run outside with her new shoes to see how fast she could run... I snapped this one and got this awesome smile in her new shoes and jammas.

3 comments:

Cee Cee said...

I think I recognize those jammies on that cute girl of yours:) Love the shoes!

Robbie said...

she is such a pretty little girl, and love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love buying them shoes