Haylee's birthday is right around the corner... I can't believe that my little girl is going to be 4! I want to do a birthday party for her... but I am so unsure of what it is that we should do. I stress about the dumbest things.
Tonight was a Halloween party that me and Adam were going to go to... but when Chade woke up yesterday morning not feeling to well and is not doing any better today... plans changed and we are staying home. Adam tells me that I'm overreacting with the whole flu season...BUT I AM NOT! Haylee already suffers from respiratory problems and I am not taking any chances... so our hands stay cleaner and the house stays cleaner and those silly boys have to get shots... at least we won't get the swine flu. Yesterday he woke up and stayed home from school. Me and Haylee were gone all day.... by last night about 830 or 9 he had a fever... had a fever this morning but then from 11a to about 5p nothing... then the 99 fever came back. Poor guy... needless to say Haylee has been staying with my parents since we were going to the Halloween party... and now she will stay there till sickness is gone. I miss the little bug... but I can't miss work and I hate it when she is sick. Chade has been a trooper. The house is clean... and Lysol and GermEx are my BEST friends right now.
I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I don't know why... but I slept like poo. So I was up at 645 this morning. It's been a long day so far. I cleaned out the downstairs coat closet, the living room, vacuumed the stairs, and washed I think all the hoodies and blankets in the house. I feel kinda productive. I will Lysol everything again before bed.... I LOVE the wipes! They make it easy.
This boyfriend of mine is pretty cool... ain't he a cutie... FINALLY a cute picture of the two of us... I mean Im not a total fan of myself, but I LOVE his smile. Haylee was the photographer here and so he had no choice. I guess this is the only words to go along with any of these pictures. This is kinda a random post.
No comments:
Post a Comment