Can I just say that this has been the best week ever! This weekend was awesome and the week is the same. Monday on July 4th we got up and ran around a bit then headed over to my parents house. We swam and my parents had a group of young single adults from church over. We grilled and then set off our own fireworks. It was by far one of the best 4th's I have had in a while. Haylee would holler after then either saying AWESOME of LAME! Lame is her new word... cracks me up every time! Calan stayed up and even he liked the fireworks. He really liked swinging sparklers around. Since then I have been recovering from a little too much sun on my shoulders from the water park... I think I may start pealing... YUCK!
Today I woke up, but then took a nice nap... then me and Haylee went swimming and had dinner at my parents house again. Adam stayed home with a bad headache... the same one I had yesterday! After swimming then dinner then more swimming me and Britty took the kids (haylee, calan, and the twins) to get snow cones.
Now we are home and haylee is passed out... I think she is really enjoying me being home this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment