Well after an $80 charger... that was crap! My sweet Adam ordered me one off Ebay and I have a computer again! I am so excited!!! I have missed blogging and I have missed keeping a record of my life and everything that happens.
Today we went to NRH2O a local water park... Aaron called us this morning and just thought it would be fun. We had to go swimsuit shopping.... not my idea of fun... I have yet to find them after the move. We got all suited up, packed and headed out. We, as in the adults, may of gotten a tad to much sun, but it was so much fun. We were out there for about 5 1/2 hours! Haylee rode the slides and came out yelling how awesome they were and running back to the line for some more. We saw some friends, which was nice! Because things have been a little hectic around here I haven't had a chance to email her back, so face to face chatting was SO much nicer!
Adam and I both took off this next week for vacation.... hopefully we will have some play time, but we are working. We have tools and some things at the old house to get... so we have some work to do. Which I am not looking forward to for a few reasons... one being it is SO hot outside. But I guess a little sweat never killed anyone!
ps... Thanks babe for my charger! I wasn't ready to have to get a new computer... and figure out how to get all my things and PICTURES off this one yet... Guess I really do need to break down and buy a back up drive! I love you!
1 comment:
It is hot!!! I hope you get all your work done without too much trouble so you can play, play, play.
We need to have Haylee over. :)
Post a Comment