Wednesday, July 27, 2011

YMCA Baseball

Haylee played baseball this year and I have to say it was very successful! She really enjoyed it. Her uncle betty and papa were the coaches which I am sure really helped. We were really lucky to have such a good group of kids this year. Minus the one psycho parent who actually took themselves off the team by the second or third game... it was a great group of kids and parents. Bradley is missing from this picture... which is kinda sad! He was sick for the last game! Alot of parents asked if Brett would coach again next year... and if so everyone wants to be on his team. It would be pretty awesome if everyone got to be on the same team again next year. Brett really fell for these kids. It was also really neat to see them learn the game and grow as players. 




Haylee was lucky to have these two as her coaches. They were there to dust off the dirt and encourage her all along the way. She really loves them both and I have to say with her still being the only girl in the fam... I think she has them both wrapped pretty tight! 

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

was at your parents yesterday and Hayley was SO so sweet to me :)