Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hanging with Cooper... at his house!

 Tonight me and Haylee went to visit with Uncle Aaron, Aunt Kimmie and Baby Cooper... oh and Dax and Max.

He has changed SOO much already. I forget how much I love to hold a tiny sleeping baby. And he is so peaceful! He slept the whole time... he is a pro binky sucker and like to keep his hands by his face. He can suck his thumb... but doesn't mind the binky at all! In fact as long as it is in his mouth he sleeps... when it is out he wakes... but doesn't cry... just looks around.
 He looks JUST like Aaron. I mean WOW! Mini Aaron for sure. Just like Calan was Brett's mini... I love it. He is sleeping here in Haylee's arms... at one point she had Cooper in one arm asleep and Dax on the other leg sleeping... rubbing the baby and petting the dog. She told us... I can do both. Hold babies and pet dogs!

Ok... He is adorable and I wish they were a little bit closer then a 20 min drive! I already want to hold him more!
Here is photography by Haylee. She is in LOVE with this little pooch, almost as much as he loves her. She carries him around and plays with him as if he is one of her baby dolls... Kinda freaked me out but Aaron and Kim both assured me it was alright... it is just what they do. Dax enjoyed the attention and his mommy and daddy were thankful that for it... Dax will sleep good tonight!

No comments: