She was SOOO cute when they put the candy in her bag!
OOHHHH... Candy!!
Mommy's Little Witch
Scary.....
An AWESOME hat!!!It was Halloween and that means that I have to post pictures of my little one!!
At her school (or day care) they did a truck or treat. It was the weekend before Halloween. It was fun. Her teacher bought pizza for the kids and parents before it started and then the fun began. The kids went from trunk to trunk and got TONS of candy. They also had games the kids could play and win little prizes. It was a success... haylee LOVED having so much fun with her friends. This is where the pictures are from. Since out camera was broken we did not get any from the actual Halloween night at the church trunk or treat... but Brittany did get them at her school one! Costume was the same... so whats the difference???
5 comments:
Haylee's costume was so cute!
She was so cute, and I loved the hat!
I send i promise:> she s so cute
So adorable!
I sure miss the cute little kid costumes!
Sooooooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment