So haylee has a super car seat... I had an evenflo one...and hated it! She just didn't fit. I wanted a Britax one at first but it was just so much money. I broke down saved and that's the one she got! ITS PINK... She has had it for a long time. My mom had one too in her car, so it was not the car seat. It is in the right way she is just a good fit thrower. She wiggled out of it that's all. Luckily no harm was done. I thought I should clarify all that esp with the recent 2 year old on NRH that was run over after getting out of his car seat and falling out of the moving car.
The fits are calming down a bit, so that's a good thing. They are shorter and shorter. But we will see how tomorrow goes. Sunday's always seem to be the hardest days on her.
Today has been a really lazy day. I didn't even shower till 9 tonight. Kim and Melissa came over, we made bows and were all crafty... and came up with more ideas. Me and some friends have a booth at a craft fair in two weeks, so we have been getting ready. It should be fun. I just love being crafty.
2 comments:
A craft fair?! Awesome!!! Good luck with that and the fits, my friend. :)
Sorry about the fits. They are no fun.
My hubby has been wanting me to do a craft fair. I don't even know where to start. I love being crafty too! If I were in TX we could be crafty together.
Post a Comment