Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grace Kelly Pollard

My best friend Melissa had her baby!! She is so cute and so BIG! She was 8 pounds!! Me and Haylee went to see her. Haylee loved the baby so much. Haylee would say every time Grace made a peep that she was hungry and I needed to go get her something to eat. It was cute to see her be so worried about Grace's needs.

Melissa doesn't have easy pregnancies, and grace is such a blessing. Needless to say Kelly is a very proud new daddy. She already has this man wrapped around her little TINY finger. I love baby parts... esp her toes!!


Grace Kelly

Sherry, Haylee and Myself. Sherry is Melissa's sister. She was my roomie in Belize.

Daddy and Baby... it was so cute. She was fussing and the minute he picked her up she cuddled right up and was quiet as can be.


1 comment:

Aunt Sher Sher said...

I'm such a lucky aunt!! Grace is blessed to have an Aunt Rachel, too!