We went to San Antonio over Memorial Day weekend. On the way back we were all tired, and couldn't sleep. So my mom started this starfish thing where her hand covers haylee's face and she says "starfish" I guess its like what it would be like if the starfish attached itself to your face. Well my mom went with us to have pictures done and haylee started in on starfish and before you know it they were playing and laughing so hard. It was so cute. I am so glad that he caught it on camera and created this picture. Haylee has such a special relationship with my parents and I love that a glimpse is no caught forever.

4 comments:
The pictures turned out so cute. :o) Haylee is adorable!
I love those pictures and your new blog header. I know what you mean about thinking your own kids are adorable, but Haylee really is cute.
That is so sweet! Nothing is better than a grandma.
The pictures are SO beautiful and they look great a tthe top of your blog. Pretty girly girl!
Post a Comment