Haylee wasn't such a fan of the noise, but didn't want to miss anything. It was very cute. She would go pick one out and Michael would help her light it. Then they would run away and watch it go off. Some of those little kid ones were pretty neat. Blake has NO FEAR and was all about it. He even did some of the bigger ones later that night. I can't help but laugh and how
haylee covers her ears, holding her arms up over her head.

Here they are getting another one ready. They both would stand there and watch in awe as he would get it ready for one of them, usually Blake, to light it up.

She really wanted to light it, but wanted to cover her ears at the same time.


This was her masterpiece. Isn't it soo pretty??
I thought so... but then again my sweet baby picked it out and Michael helped her light it, and there it is!
I love the 4th. The lights, the smells, and time spent with family. There isn't tons of stress with this holiday, and its just chill. After it got darker this night we sat in the back of the truck, haylee went to sleep, and we watched everyone do the bigger ones. It was perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better time then that.
No comments:
Post a Comment